We have opened registration for the Human Powered Racing Sooke Youth Team. We require a minimum of 6 team members to make it possible to rent the pool space, etc necessary to activate the training schedule. If you wish to register for the team please complete the online registration form. No fees will be charged until the team is up and running. Once we have the minimum number of registrations we will notify team members and activate the training schedule.
What – The Sooke Youth Triathlon Team is a chance for youth ages 6 – 17 to swim, bike and run in a safe, fun and supportive environment.
Where – Seaparc Recreation Centre
When – Monday – 6:30 – 8:00pm (swim 6:30 – 7:15/ bike 7:30 – 8:00)
Wednesday – 6:30 – 8:00pm (swim 6:30 – 7:15/ bike 7:30 – 8:00)
Sooke Youth Team Members will also have the option of joining the Victoria Youth Team practices from 2 – 5pm at the Crystal Pool in Victoria on Saturday’s.
For 2018 the program will run from November 1st, 2017 – May 31st, 2018
Human Powered Racing has a youth team in Sooke that is aligned with the Sooke Adult Team.
- The Full program, which included Monday and Wednesday practices at Seaparc and Saturday practices at the Crystal, is $120 per month
- Monday and Wednesday practices are $62 per month
- One mid week practice per week, either Monday or Wednesday, is $35 per month.
- Prices include GST
What is included
- Practices coached by NCCP certified triathlon coaches
- Access to the youth members only website with training calendar and discussion forum
- 50% off entry to the Victoria Youth Triathlon in June