Ironman Canada Camp
May 15 – 18, 2020 | Penticton, B.C. | Register now →
Join us in beautiful Penticton, British Columbia for 4 full days of training. Athletes will familiarize themselves with the Ironman Canada course.
What You Get
- 4 days of Ironman Canada reconnaissance
- Fully supported rides and runs with bike/tech support/nutrition/hydration
- Race Strategy session with Human Powered Racing coach Mike Neill and B78 Head Coach/ 2006 Ironman Canada Champion Jasper Blake
- Camp Technical Shirt
Camp Accommodations (not included in price)
January 16-21, 2020 | Thousand Oaks CA | Register now →
Join us in Thousand Oaks California for one of our most popular training camps. Due to high demand we are limiting this camp to 30 athletes total split between B78 Coaching and Human Powered Racing which means we have 15 spots total so don’t delay signing up. This camp includes four incredible days of biking (with some swimming and running thrown in for good measure) just outside of Los Angeles. You will experience some of the most incredible riding on the west coast. Be ready for tons of vertical, quiet winding canyon roads and awesome people! This camp is run in coordination with B78 Coaching.
What You Get
- Four days of incredible riding in the Santa Monica mountain range
- 5 nights accommodation at Marriott Towne Place Suites in Thousand Oaks, California (Jan 17 & 22 are travel days) Hot Breakfast included with stay.
- Shuttle to and from the airport (provided flights are coordinated fairly close to each other)
- Training with coaches Jasper Blake of B78 coaching and Mike Neill of Human Powered Racing
- Fully Supported Ride with Nutrition/Hydration
- Custom Technical Trucker Hat by BOCO
- Custom Jackroo Vertical Camp Bike Kit for purchase
- Group dinner at PF Changs included on the final night of the camp
- Bike transport available from Victoria and Vancouver for an additional $100 (yes we will drive your bikes down and back so you don’t have to fly with them- there will be a designated pick up and drop off location) Limited to the first 20 athletes that sign up for this service.
Camp Pricing, per person
March 22 – 30, 2020 | Tucson AZ
Details Coming Soon
We offer youth camps during Spring Break and Summer Holidays. Click below for more details and to register.