Usage of the files available for download on this page is intended for partners, contractors and supporters of Human Powered Racing. In short, the files are intended for use by those that have permission to use them. The brand guidelines for logo use are for the most part quite straightforward.
The logos in the guidelines are presented with names as a kind of visual legend to the downloadable files. These files are available as mid resolution JPG files. And, importantly, these files are available as EPS files.
More or less, don’t:
- stretch or reshape the logos
- recolour the logos
- present the logo in contexts that are too squishy
- present the logo in so small a version that it is rendered hard to recognize
In other words, do:
- use the logo in large and small ways
- use the orange and black versions
- use the version that fits well
- ensure there is lots of whitespace around the logo
- use the coloured background versions in busy or visually complicated contexts where there is a background image
If in doubt contact us and ask for help. We’ll be happy to offer critical feedback and ideas.
There are no specific font requirements for Human Powered Racing. The guideline has recently changed. More soon.
For content, use typefaces like:
- more soon
For headers, use typefaces like:
- more soon
Guidelines and overview of logos
Primary logo files (JPG)
Square logo files (JPG)
- Square black on orange logo JPG
- Square orange on grey logo JPG
- Square orange on white logo JPG
- Square white on orange logo JPG