January 18-23, 2018 | Thousand Oaks CA
Join us in Thousand Oaks California for one of our most popular training camps. Due to high demand we are limiting this camp to 30 athletes total split between B78 Coaching and Human Powered Racing which means we have 15 spots total so don’t delay signing up. This camp includes four incredible days of biking (with some swimming and running thrown in for good measure) just outside of Los Angeles. You will experience some of the most incredible riding on the west coast. Be ready for tons of vertical, quiet winding canyon roads and awesome people! This camp is run in coordination with B78 Coaching.
- Four days of incredible riding in the Santa Monica mountain range
- 5 nights accommodation at Marriott Suites in Thousand Oaks, California (Jan 18 & 23 are travel days) Hot Breakfast included with stay.
- Shuttle to and from the airport (provided flights are coordinated fairly close to each other)
- Training with coaches Jasper Blake of B78 coaching and Mike Neill of Human Powered Racing
- Fully Supported Ride with Nutrition/Hydration
- Group dinner at PF Changs included on the final night of the camp
- Bike transport available from Victoria and Vancouver for an additional $100 (yes we will drive your bikes down and back so you don’t have to fly with them- there will be a designated pick up and drop off location) Limited to the first 20 athletes that sign up for this service.
Camp Pricing (per person):
Single Room- Single Occupancy
Single Room- Double Occupancy
Double Room- Double Occupancy (Two bedrooms and a pull out couch)
Double Room- Triple Occupancy (Two bedrooms and a pull out couch)